Bacon Wrapped Corn on the CobAugust 4, 2017
Heck Yes! Nothing says summer like corn-on-the-cob, but do you know what makes grilling corn on the cob even more awesomer? That’s right! Wrap those golden corn holders with BACON! Now… Let me show you how some quick tips on how to make bacon wrapped corn on the cob with your grill.
Well SHUCK MY CORN and WRAP ME IN BACON 🙂
1) Shuck the corn and then break each cob in half.
2) Spray each section of corn with “non-stick grilling spray” or cover with butter. This will help your spices stick to the cob nicely.
3) Season your cobs of corn with pepper and/or your favorite vegetable seasonings. A great one that we recommend is called Tears of Our Rivals.
WOW! that was a really shameless plug. 😉 But… they are really wonderful spices. Seriously.
4) Wrap each half cob with 1-2 strips thin cut bacon, then season with spices again.
TIP: Use wooden skewers on the end of each cob to keep that yummy grilled bacon in place on the cob as it cooks.
5) Place bacon wrapped cobs on preheated grill (indirect heat) at 350 F for about 45 minutes. Corn will be done when bacon looks crispy.
Serve while hot.
Pretty simple, but you won’t believe how much better it is than regular corn on the cob. Enjoy!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We only share tailgating stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too…