This recipe is good way to save a bit of money by cutting your boneless pork chops, yourself. One handed food is a good idea when at a tailgate. Seams like you are always using the other hand for something else like playing a game or holding on to a frosty beverage. Serving the meat on a bun is a good way to keep your food “one handed”.
(serves 5 people)
1 1/2 pounds Pork Loin
5 dashes Pork Rub
1 cups BBQ Sauce
5 Hamburger Buns
- Cut pork loin into 1 inch thick portions and season with rub.
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- Sear one side of chops for 5 min then flip.
- Reduce heat to 300 and grill for an additional 30 min.
- Serve on a bun. Optionally top with BBQ Sauce.