Easiest Way to Grill Corn on the CobAugust 26, 2017
I’ve seen Corn-on-the-Cob grilled many different ways… and i contsently get asked a bagillion questions like these:
Should I soak corn cobs in water before I grill them?
Should I remove the husk before I grill corn?
Should I dress in drag and do the Hula?
No to all of those… Especially that last one.
Yeah. No one wants to see that. Seriously. NO. ONE.
That being said, grilling corn on the corn is not really rocket science. I have done this many different ways… but this recipe is my favorite… and it also happens to be the easiest and most tasty way to do it. Heck… I don’t even know if you can really call it a recipe. It is such a simple technique that it just blows right past most people.
Grilling Corn on the Cob: Easiest Recipe EVER
(For 12 people)
24 Cobs of Corn
6 tablespoon Butter
6 pinches Salt (or favorite seasonings)
6 pinches Pepper
Liquid Butter Spray
1) Cut the fuzzy stuff off the top with a scissors. That fuzzy stuff has no business being on the corn. it smells bad and tastes worse. Cut it away and don’t look back.
2) Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
3) Place cobs of corn on the grill on the top rack (indirect heat if you are using charcoal)
4) Cook for 45 – 60 minutes turning once or twice. Cooking longer is normally ok.
5) Remove from grill and strip back husk (but don’t remove the husk entirely as it makes a great handle… which is pretty darn handy especially when tailgating)!
6) Spray shucked corn with liquid butter and season with spices to taste. If i could be so bold THIS SPICE BLEND is FAN-tastic. It is great on Veggies.
7) Serve immediately
We are soooooo thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too…