Grilled Pineapple Doughnut DessertNovember 7, 2016
Grilled Pineapple Doughnut Dessert
This also works great as a simple tailgater’s breakfast.
You will need:
Doughnuts (we like to use non-frosted cake doughnuts)
Sliced Pineapple (drained)
1) Cut doughnuts in half horizontally
2) Place doughnut halves (cut side up) on a square of aluminum foil
3) Cover cut side of doughnut with butter and then sprinkle with brown sugar (about 1 tablespoon each half)
4) top each with pineapple slice and place a cherry in the middle.
5) Wrap with foil.
6) Grill over indirect heat for about 5 minutes
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…