Grilled Pork Loin ChopsApril 23, 2015
My brother is also enjoys chops on the grill. He is cool like that. 😉 This is one of his favorite ways to grill them.
2-3 pound pork loin
1-2 ounces of your favorite seasoning
sliced pineapple (optional)
- Cut pork loin in 1 inch thick “chops”
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with seasoning and allow to reach room temp
- Cover grates with aluminum foil make sure to leave space around the edges of the grill
- Spray foil with non-stick grilling spay
- Heat grill to 350°
- Place seasoned chops directly on foil
- Watch carefully, as soon as the pork chops are browned, flip them. (normally about the 15 minute mark)
- Continue to cook for a total of 30-40 minutes depending on thickness of cut. The lower and slower you cook this, the more tender and juicy it will be.
- Optionally top with pineapple for additional flavor
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…