One nifty trick for doing salmon on the grill is to use an aluminum tray for your fish to rest inside of. It makes it easy to move it around (if you need to). It also makes a great container to control the juices if you are cooking with a sauce which is what we are doing today. Check out this simple recipe (only 3 ingredients!) Nice!
- Place salmon filet (skin side down) in aluminum foil pan
- Pour Vinegar & Pepper Sauce over fish
- Season with your favorite fish spices
- Grill on lower rack for approx 20 minutes (indirect heat 350 F – 375 F)
- You can tell when it is done when the meat easily separates from the skin
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…