Bacon Beer Brats
A great way to make your Sunday better is to combine BACON, BEER and BRATS. (can you think of a better way to spend a weekend? if you can... email me cause we need to hang out!!!)
OPTION: Add Relish, onions, etc. or Thor's Caviar
Ready in: 10m - Cooking time: 20m - Waiting time: 5m
For 1 people ()
- 1 brat
- 1 thick strip bacon
- 0.25 cup(s) cheese
- 0.25 cup(s) relish
- 0.25 cup(s) beer
Bacon Beer Brats Directions
- Place deep aluminum tray on the grill. Add beer and bring grill to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each brat with one thick sliced piece of bacon. Hold in place with toothpick and add to beer.
- Increase heat and bring to boil for 15 min. (turning once) and/or until brat looks cooked.
- Remove brats from tray and place on grill to sear.
- Optionally place butter on inside of buns and place hotdog/brat buns on grill face down and allow to heat for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove toothpicks. Add cheese, relish, onions, ketchup mustard, etc.
- Enjoy life... cause it is GREAT!!!!
Leave a commentPlease register to leave a comment
Your comments on this recipe (4)
NOM NOM NOM. Yeah... this is a good way to do it.
<p>Bacon Plus Beer... yeah it doesn't' get much better than that.</p>
Easy, yet great! If you are gonna do brats you might as well wrap with bacon.
ya...l'm late to the party but made these for my Bears-Lovin-Hubby yesterday. Great recipe, guys! It's been something like 137 degrees outside and I NEEDED brats & beer yesterday.