Bacon Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs make a tasty hors d'oeuvers (horse divers) on game day! It is a nice side dish and great finger food. They can be made the night before and stored in the fridge until you are ready to head to the tailgate.
There are many recipes for deviled eggs but this one is my favorite. Our local grocery store sells pealed hard boiled eggs which cuts down the work which is great because I am lazy!
For 3 people ()
- 6 Hard boiled Eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sweet Relish
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped Leeks (onions)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Real Bacon Bits
- 1 dash(es) Paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) Honey Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vinegar
Bacon Deviled Eggs Directions
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half the long way.
- Remove the egg yolks to a mixing bowl
- and place egg whites open side up on plate or on serving tray.
- Chop the onions thin and place a tiny amount in each egg white shell.
- Mash the egg yolks with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, relish, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the egg white shells with the mixture. A pair of spoons works good here.
- Garnish Deviled eggs with bacon bits and paprika.