Ground chuck burger with cheese and bacon on the grill with a smoky chocolate bbq sauce! This should put a smile on your tailgaters’ faces!
(Serves 5 people)
2 1/2 pounds Ground Beef Chuck
1 Package Middle Cut Bacon
2 cups Cheddar Cheese (Finely Shredded)
1 part Dove® Smoky Chocolate BBQ Sauce
- Put 6 or 7 slices of bacon in a pan and cover with the chocolate bbq sauce, cover and put in the fridge for about 3 hours
- Fry up the bacon to where you like it let sit so it can crumble later on.
- In a large bowl mix the beef,crumbled bacon,and cheese and 1 cup of the bbq sauce mix well.
- When the grill is ready make them size you want and wrap them with the extra bacon and Brush the bbq sauce on the top and when you flip them brush more bbq sauce on them.
- Make sure the bacon is done and the burgers are to your liking.
- Enjoy (my family did).
You can get the Dove® Smoky Chocolate BBQ Sauce from LeAnn (click here: http://www.mydcdsite.com/leannolson)