Ready to change up your chicken?
This Herb & White Wine (with Lemon Juice & Garlic) marinade was inspired by the robust flavors of the Mediterranean, the marinade features fragrant herbs, including basil and oregano, along with white wine, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and sun dried tomato.
This recipe is enough for an entire chicken sectioned up into pieces, however you could use, just chicken breasts or just drumsticks or heck any combination of chicken that you want (or turkey for that matter).
And don’t panic… It’s super easy.
(For 5 people)
1 Whole Chicken
12 floz Lawry’s Marinade
- Rinse chicken pieces and place in gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag.
- Pour Lawry’s Mediterranean Herb & White Wine 30 Minute marinade over chicken.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 24 hours
- Oil grill with non stick spray then preheat to 500.
- Remove chicken from bag and place on grill.
- Discard bag with marinade and then wash your hands.
- Grill directly on grate for approx 35 minutes turning at least once.
Make sure to test chicken with meat thermometer. Internal temp should be at least 165F.