Otter Tail County, West Central Minnesota, boasts one thousand lakes. What they don’t boast about is their steak seasoning… and they really should! It really adds a great “grilling burgers by the lake” flavor to your meat. If you are ever in the city of Ottertail, make sure you pick some up!
(Makes 12 quarter pound burgers)
3 pounds Ground Beef
1 cup Bread Crumbs
2 Fresh Eggs
1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 tablespoon Minced Onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon Ottertail Steak Seasoning (linky)*
- Add ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and the rest of the ingredients to bowl
- Mix well with hands and form into patties (1 pound makes 4 quarter pound patties)
- Make sure to oil your grates before adding heat or meat
- Grill at 350 degrees for 20 minutes flipping once
- Serve on fresh buns topped with ketchup, mustard & pickles
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…