Root Beer Crock Pot Chicken Breasts Recipe
You will need:
4 Chicken Breasts (boneless skinless)
1 Can Root Beer
1 Cup BBQ Sauce
Spices: Salt & Pepper
(or something more awesome like = Tears of Our Rivals Premium Sports Seasoning)
1) pour 1/2 can root beer into crock-pot
2) season chicken with spices and add to crock-pot
3) cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours
4) discard liquid from crock-pot
5) mix remaining root beer and barbecue sauce together in a bowl then pour over chicken
6) cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH then serve
We are VERY thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too! 🙂