This is a personal recipe of mine that i have not seen duplicated anywhere else. I has a unique and tangy kick that combines a famous commercial dry rub with a bit of an unusual wet marinade that are both readily available at most grocery stores. As far as ease of creation goes, this one is 5 stars.
3 Pounds Baby Back Pork Ribs
2 Ounces Famous Dave’s* Rib Rub
1/2 Bottle Wishbone Western Sweet & Smooth Dressing
1) Start off by making sure that you remove the membrane from the baby back ribs. If you want to be a true Tailgate Master, don’t skip this step, as it allows your spices direct access to the meat and your marinade to soak in sooooo much easier.
2) Evenly sprinkle the dry rub on both sides of the rib slab and lightly pat so it adheres.
3) Place ribs in a gallon zip lock style bag and pour in the marinade (Western Dressing). Press out as much as the air as possible, seal, and place in the fridge for up to 24 hours prior to grilling.
4) IMPORTANT: Allow meat to warm to room temperature for at least 30-45 minutes prior to placing on grill.
5) Cover 1/3 of your grill grate with aluminum foil, then pre-heat to 325%.
6) Grill on foil (indirect heat) for 1 hour.
7) Wrap ribs completely in foil then continue to grill over indirect heat for an additional hour.
8) Remove from grill and allow to rest (in the foil) for at least 30 minutes.
9) Come back here and tell us what you think.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…