OK… mixed vegetables on the grill is one of the great things to do with fire and it becomes even better if you add BACON! No seriously… bacon + butter + veggies + fire = NOM-NOM-NOM! I’m pretty sure that’s in the periodic table!
Here is a quick recipe that works well. Please comment… what are your favorite combos?
(For 4 people)
1 package frozen vegetables
1/2 pound half cooked Bacon
1/2 cup butter
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Precook bacon about half-way.
- Add frozen vegetables to tinfoil.
- Chop and add bacon, salt and pepper.
- Add butter to top… wrap in tinfoil and cook for minimum 45 minutes.
- Serve with main coarse and enjoy!