7 Tips on Grilling KabobsFebruary 18, 2017
7 Tips on Grilling Kabobs
1) Cook the Meat and Vegetables on DIFFERENT Skewers. Otherwise the meat isn’t cooked enough or the veggies get soggy.
2) Mix Fruit with the Meat on the SAME Skewer. You can’t overcook fruit, and that flavor meshes with the meat to form AWESOME tastes!
3) The Simplest Kabob (and maybe most tasty) is BACON and PINEAPPLE. (linky)
4) Get round skewers if you have a kettle grill. You can fit more.
5) Wooden skewers are better. But only because they’re disposable.
6) Use two skewers per kabob with a thumbs-width space between them. Fragile fruits and veggies stay on them better.
7) Mix different meats on a Skewer with the same marinade. (like shrimp and sausage)
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?