Bacon Beer BratsOctober 17, 2017
Bacon Beer Brats
A great way to make your Sunday better is to combine BACON, BEER and BRATS!
Can you think of a better way to spend a weekend? If you can… email me, cause we need to hang out!!!
OPTIONS: Add Mustard, Ketchup, Relish, onions, etc. or better yet… Thor’s Caviar
1 thick strip bacon
1/4 cup cheese
1/4 cup relish
1/4 cup beer
- Place deep aluminum tray on the grill. Add beer and bring grill to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each brat with one thick sliced piece of bacon. Hold in place with toothpick and add to beer.
- Increase heat and bring to boil for 15 min. (turning once) and/or until brat looks cooked.
- Remove brats from tray and place on grill to sear.
- Optionally place butter on inside of buns and place hotdog/brat buns on grill face down and allow to heat for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove toothpicks. Add cheese, relish, onions, ketchup mustard, etc.
- Enjoy life… cause it is GREAT!!!!
We are VERY thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too! 🙂
First Published on: March 26, 2012