Bacon Deviled EggsJuly 28, 2012
Do you know what makes Deviled Eggs better? That’s right… BACON!
Deviled eggs make a tasty hors d’oeuvers (horse divers) on game day! It is a nice side dish and great finger food. They can be made the night before and stored in the fridge until you are ready to head to the tailgate.
There are many recipes for deviled eggs and this one is one of my favorites. Our local grocery store sells pealed hard boiled eggs which cuts down the work… which is great because I am lazy!
(For 3 people)
6 Hard boiled Eggs
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 tablespoon Sweet Relish
1 tablespoon Chopped Leeks (onions)
1 tablespoon Real Bacon Bits
1 dash Paprika
1 teaspoon Honey Mustard
1 teaspoon Vinegar
1. Slice hard boiled eggs in half the long way.
2. Remove the egg yolks to a mixing bowl deviled eggs
3. and place egg whites open side up on plate or on serving tray.
4. Chop the onions thin and place a tiny amount in each egg white shell.
5. Mash the egg yolks with fork.
6. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, relish, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
7. Fill the egg white shells with the mixture. A pair of spoons works good here.
8. Garnish Deviled eggs with bacon bits and paprika.
Store covered and place in cooler… or heck… just eat them now.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…