Bacon Meatloaf on a StickJanuary 5, 2017
Bacon Meatloaf on a Stick
You already know that food on a stick is always fun when at the game or even in the backyard, but I bet you haven’t tried this one before. 😀
1.5 pounds Ground Beef
1 pound Sliced Bacon (thin or original cut)
1/2 Cup Cheese (I used triple-cheddar)
1/2 Cup Crackers (Crushed)
1/4 Cup Green Pepper (Chopped)
1/4 Cup Yellow Onion (Chopped)
1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce
1/4 Cup Ketchup
1/8 Cup Yellow Mustard
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Steak Seasoning (I used Tailgate Master Spices)*
1 Medium Egg
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine meat and spices, chopped onions, chopped pepper, crushed crackers, egg, bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and mustard, then hand mix until well blended.
3) form mixture into 1/4 pound (or smaller) patties
4) top each meat patty with cheese then fold meat around cheese into a corn-dog shaped object.
5) Insert skewer in one end then wrap meat end to end with bacon like in the photo.
6) Place in smoker at 225F for about three hours or until the bacon is done
Serve warm with dipping sauces like BBQ, Ketchup or cheese to make this one a real winner! Mmmmmm…. food on a stick!
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…