Bacon Wrapped Chicken BitesFebruary 20, 2019
Ingredients (36 Chicken Bites)
• 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
• 18 Bacon Strips, Cut in Half
• ½ Cup Apricot Pepper Jam
• (Optional Dipping Sauce) 1/3 Cup Apricot Pepper Jam & 2 Tbsp of Water
1. Preheat your grill at 350°F.
2. Place a heat resistant rack inside a baking sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken breasts into small one inch cubes and put them in a bowl.
4. Place the apricot jam in the microwave and warm it up for 30 seconds. Reserve two tablespoons while the remaining pour over the chicken cuts.
5. Wrap the chicken cubes with a half a strip of bacon and use a toothpick to secure them.
6. Brush all the wrapped chickens with the reserved jam.
7. Put them in on the grill for about 20 minutes. Flip each bite to the other side and continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes until the bacon becomes brown.
8. Serve with the Dipping Sauce.
Thank you to our friend Kendrick Kotter from Furious Grill for sharing this awesome recipe with us!
We are soooooo thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we probably wouldn’t turn that down… mmmmm beeer. 🙂