Bacon Wrapped Filet MignonJune 22, 2017
How do I make bacon wrapped filet mignon on the grill?
This do it yourself (DYI) recipe will have your tailgate party the talk of the town and it is very easy to do.
Don’t be worried… even though “Filet Mignon” sounds like some fancy foo foo Frenchy dish…. it’s not. It’s way WAY better than that! It’s dead cow wrapped with dead pig… AND THAT my friends just screams “Let’s fire up the grill”!
1 thick steak filet
1 strip thick sliced bacon
1 cup cooking oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees
- Wrap each steak filet with a slice of bacon (mmmmmm bacon) secure in place with toothpick.
- Lightly oil and season steaks with salt and pepper on both sides then place on grill.
- Grill 10-12 minutes depending on thickness
- Flip steak and cook for an additional 6-10 minutes until done as desired (Medium is 145F)
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…