Bacon Wrapped Pork TenderloinJuly 29, 2016
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
If you have been on this site for more than 5 minutes, you will notice that we like things wrapped in bacon. 🙂 This Pork Tenderloin wrapped with Applewood Smoked Bacon recipe is no exception.
You will need:
Thick Cut Bacon
Pork Tenderloin (1 pound = 4 servings)
Aluminum Foil (a.k.a. Tinfoil)
Handy tip for adding smoke for your grill:
Wrap a handful of applewood with aluminum foil and place flat on the hottest part of your grill. Use Skewers to poke several holes in the top of the foil. This will provide your smoke as you are grilling.
1) Preheat your grill to about 350 F.
2) Cut pork tenderloin into quarters about 1 1/4″ thick and pat down the thawed tenderloin with a paper towel
3) Wrap the pork loins with bacon all the way around the like in the picture below. Use wooden skewers to hold bacon in place.
4) Season as desired with olive oil, salt and pepper (or your favorite spice blend)
5) Grill over medium heat (lid closed) for 6-7 minutes
6) Turn tenderloin over then grill an additional 6-7 minutes or until desired done-ness (internal temp should reach 145 F)
TIP: If you like crispy bacon (and who doesn’t?) use your tongs and hold bacon directly (loin up on edge) over hottest part of grill and rotate until all the bacon is done to your satisfaction.
Let rest 5 minutes before slicing… and don’t forget to remove the wooden skewers! 🙂
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…