Basic BBQ Chicken LegsApril 8, 2012
BBQ chicken is great off the grate. (see what I did there?) You can devise your own favorite blend of herbs and spices and combine them with a favorite sauce or two, for an outstanding combination.
This recipe is a basic guideline. Make sure to post your favorite combos so we can try them too!
(For 2 people)
4 Chicken Pieces
1 ounce Seasoning
2 ounces BBQ Sauce
- Coat grates with cooking oil or grilling non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees (F).
- Cover chicken completely with seasoning.
- Grill directly on grate for approx 45 minutes turning at least once. Make sure to test chicken with meat thermometer. Internal temp should be at least 165F.
- Add BBQ sauce to chicken in the last 10 minutes of grilling.
- Let cool a couple minutes before eating.