Bison QuarterpoundersApril 22, 2012
When getting ready for a NDSU game, nothing quite beats cooking up some buffalo to feed your thundering herd! Go Bison!
(For 4 people)
1 pound Ground Bison
1/2 Whole Onion
1/2 Whole Tomatoes
1/2 Green Bell Peppers
1/2 Orange or Red Bell Peppers
1 dash Lowery’s Seasoned Salt
4 Slices American Cheese
- Add Lowery Seasoned Salt to ground beef and form into 1/4 pound patties.
- Preheat grill to approx. 500 degrees.
- Slice peppers, tomato and onion into rings, and set aside.
- Lower heat to 350 and place burgers directly on grill, cooking 15-20 minutes flipping half way through.
- When you have about 2 minutes left add a slice of American cheese to each burger and allow to melt.
- Assemble burgers and eat immediately.