Breakfast PotatoesMarch 28, 2012
Actually this is pretty darn good at anytime of day.
(For 5 people)
1 package breakfast sausage
1 green pepper
1 small yellow onion
4 medium potatoes
1/2 cup butter
- Using a skillet on the grill, brown breakfast sausages.
- Dice potatoes (you can leave the skins on) and place in aluminum foil pan.
- Chop up the green pepper and onion and add to potatoes.
- Remove sausages from skillet and place on paper towel to cool. Then chop them up as well and add them to the mix.
- Add butter to the top along with salt & pepper. Crushed garlic is a great addition here too! Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place on the top rack of the grill.
- kick back and relax for an hour… then enjoy.