Cheesy Bacon Crock Pot PotatoesNovember 10, 2014
Perfectly tender and packed with cheesy / bacon flavor, slow cooked potatoes are an easy recipe that can be prepared on game day when you are tailgating at home. Man I would have told you about these earlier, but I was up all night watching a “Pirates of the Caribbean” marathon. Have you seen those things? Man!* Any how, this side dish takes very little work other than chopping up some veggies and pre-cooking some bacon. Can you handle that? I knew you could.
Lets get to it.
5-6 Medium Potatoes
1/4 Cup Chopped Onions
1 Can Campbell’s** Cream of Mushroom
1 Can Campbell’s** Cheddar Cheese
1 Pinch Garlic Salt
1 Pinch Pepper
1 Pinch Chives
1) Slice potatoes and place in crock pot.
2) Add Onions, Cheddar Cheese and Cream of Mushroom along with Salt & Pepper.
3) Finally, chop your pre-cooked bacon and add it to the crock pot.
5) Cook on low for 7-8 hours (or High for 3-4 hours) Top with Chives
* NSFW… don’t watch this video unless you are 18 or above
** Campbell’s does NOT give us any $$$ for mentioning how good their product is. We just tell you about it ’cause we like it.