Country Roast Grilled Chicken BreastsApril 19, 2015
Country Roast chicken breasts are easy and yummy. All it takes is some good chicken, a hot grill and the right seasoning. Want to know more? Well… here we go:
1) Place thawed chicken breast in baggie, sprinkle with a bunch of Famous Dave’s Country Roast Chicken Seasoning, then add parsley flakes.
2) Seal bag and shake until breast is covered.
3) Make sure to oil the grill with cooking spray or other oil to reduce sticking.
4) Preheat the grill to about 350º F.
5) Remove chicken from baggie and place onto the grill and cook over indirect heat for 25 minutes, turning once to cook both sides.
Make sure internal temperature registers 165 F when checked with a thermometer.
Let rest 3-4 minutes before serving.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…