Doritos Chicken WingsJanuary 11, 2015
Here is a quick and easy wing grilling recipe that I think you will like. People love Doritos… so why not use them while grilling? This one will be a hit at your next backyard BBQ or prep ahead of time and bring them on game day!
You will need:
3 Pounds of Frier Wings (fresh from the butcher is best, but even frozen drummies will work… if you thaw them first)
1 Large Bag of Nacho Cheese Flavor Chips (or 1/2 dozen single serve bags)
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1 Gallon Freezer Bag
1) 1st cut frier wings into thirds and discard the tip. Cut like in the photo or thaw frozen chicken drummies.
2) Crush Doritos inside freezer bag.
3) With a pair of tongs, place wings/dummies into bag, seal & shake until wings are completely covered.
4) Cover middle of your grill with aluminum foil leaving room at the edges and pre-heat grill to medium high (indirect) heat
5) Place chicken wings on foil and grill until nice and crispy. About 15-20 minutes. Wings are done when you see them forming little bubbles underneath the skin.
6) Let wings rest for a couple minutes before serving.
PLEASE, if you like it… share this recipe on Pintrest or Facebook I bet you will. ENJOY!
or if you think it’s the best thing ever click here.