Easy Crockpot Pork ChopsOctober 1, 2015
This is a very easy pork chop slow cooker recipe that features a yummy brown sugar and soy sauce marinade. The cream of mushroom soup in this recipe makes for very moist and tender meat as you slow cook these bone-in chops all gameday.
Brown sugar is one of my magic Four B’s when in comes to Tailgate Master cooking… the other three being; Butter, Beer and Bacon!
It is very simple to make, but does take a little time to prep.
3-4 Pork Chops (Bone-in)
Brown Sugar (1 Tablespoon per chop)
Soy Sauce (1-2 oz. per chop)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup(10.5 oz.)
1 Can Mushrooms (4 oz. Pieces & Stems)
1) Rub your brown sugar into both sides of pork chops and place in gallon freezer bag
2) Sprinkle Soy Sauce over your chops using about 1-2 oz per chop
3) Seal up the bag and allow your chops to marinade for about 1 hour in your cooler (or refrigerator)
4) Pour 1/3 of the Cream of Mushroom Soup to cover bottom of the crockpot.
5) Remove chops from marinade and place in crockpot. (I like to put a layer of mushroom soup between each chop)
6) Discard extra marinade
7) Add mushrooms (without liquid) and then pour the rest of the cream of mushroom soup over the top
8) Cover and set on low for 6-8 hours
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…