Grilled Chicken TeriyakiJune 29, 2015
Barbecue teriyaki chicken recipe: Starting with skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, and a good teriyaki chicken marinade this recipe is pretty easy to prepare for your next tailgate or backyard BBQ.
6-8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (frozen)
1 Bottle LAWRY’S® Teriyaki Marinade with Pineapple Juice ( linky)*
1 Zip Lock Baggie for mixing
1) Put frozen chicken breasts in baggie, pour in marinade and seal bag removing as much air as possible in the process.
2) Place in refrigerator overnight (When starting with frozen chicken, I like to marinade for 24 hours).
3) Make sure to oil the grill with cooking spray or other oil to help reduce sticking.
4) Preheat the grill to about 400º F.
5) Remove chicken from baggie (with tongs) and place onto the hottest part of grill for 2-3 minutes to make nice sear marks.
(discard any remaining marinade)
6) Rotate chicken 45 degrees, and sear again for another 2-3 minutes.
7) Flip chicken breast over and move to indirect heat for the remaining time on the grill at 325º F for an additional 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the breast.
Make sure internal temperature registers 165 F when checked with a thermometer.
Let rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…