Football BrowniesFebruary 22, 2021
DISCLAMER: I am NOT a baker.
In fact… the closest I actually ever get to “baking” is… “makin’ bacon”. 🙂
Someone asked if I would share the recipe so figured I would post it here.
I have never posted a baking recipe to this site and full disclosure, I don’t even know what the inside of our oven looks like. My spouse made these… because she is super awesome!
1) Find someone who knows how to run your oven
2) Locate a football shaped cupcake mold. ( I found this one made from silicone at a rummage sale and I think I paid like 25 cents for it.)
3) Get your ingredients together
2/3 Cup Cooking Oil
1/4 Cup Water
1 Box Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (for 13″ x 9″ Family Size)
4) Have the person that knows how your oven works, set it to 350F
5) Coat the inside of the mold with non-stick cooking spray.
6) Put brownie mix, oil, water and the eggs (not the shells) in a bowl and stir until blended. Scoop and spread the mixture into each mold.
7) Place the Mold onto a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
8) Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
9) Use white frosting to draw on football “laces”
10) Don’t tell anyone that there is exactly ONE baking recipe on this entire website. (I feel weird sharing…. now i have to go grill something.)
We are VERY thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too! 🙂