Garlic and Beer WingsNovember 15, 2014
Here is a quick and easy wing grilling recipe that I think you will like. Very few ingredients and not too tough. Oh! And it has Beer Seasoning!
You will need:
3 Pounds of Drummies (thaw them first)
2 Tablespoons Cabellas Open Season Roasted Garlic & Beer Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1 Gallon Freezer Bag
1) Thaw Drummies or cut chicken wings into thirds (discard wing tips).
2) Put Seasonings in freezer bag and with a pair of tongs, place wings/dummies into bag, seal & shake until wings are completely covered.
3) Cover middle of your grill with aluminum foil leaving room at the edges and pre-heat grill to medium high (indirect) heat
4) Place chicken wings on foil and grill until nice and crispy. About 15-20 minutes. Wings are done when you see them forming little bubbles underneath the skin.
5) Let wings rest for a couple minutes before serving.
Do you have a better recipe? Send a photo to Photos at TailgateMaster.com and tell us why.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…