Garlic Grilled Parmesan Chicken WingsFebruary 19, 2019
If you are a fan of chicken and cheese, especially parmesan, then you don’t want to miss this one.
Ingredients (for 12 Chicken Wings)
• 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
• ¾ tsp Salt
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp of ground black pepper
• ½ c. Parmesan Shredded Cheese
• ½ c. Melted Butter
• 8 Cloves Garlic Minced
1. Start by preheating your grill at 350-400°F. If you don’t have a grill, then you can cook them in the oven but they are best served immediately as the cheese is still melted and warm.
2. While the grill preheats, mix together the wings, the olive oil, salt & garlic powder in a small bowl.
3. Place the chicken wings on grill and cook them for about 25-30 minutes, rotating 2-3 times during this period. You want an internal temperature of 165°F but you can go up to 180°F if you want them well cooked.
4. When the chicken is done, prepare the Parmesan sauce by mixing together the cheese, the garlic, and the butter.
5. Remove the wings from the grill and place them in a bowl. Pour the Parmesan Garlic Sauce over them and serve while they are still hot.
Thank you to our friend Kendrick Kotter from Furious Grill for sharing this awesome wings recipe with us!
We are soooooo thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we wouldn’t turn it down… mmmmm beeer. 🙂