I Triple Dog Dare YouOctober 27, 2014
So you are thinking about making regular ole hot dogs for the game? WELL DROP YOUR TONGS!!!!
This past weekend I invented my new favorite thing and I’m calling it the “Triple-Dog-Dare-You”. This baby is one mega-massive-meat dog made with three (count ’em) three meats and pepper jack cheese. It’s not too tough… but if you make it, people will be talking about it all week… I’m Super Cereal.
Makes 10 Dogs
2 Pounds Ground Beef
5 All Beef Hot Dogs or All Beef Brats (cut in half the long way)
1/2 pound thick sliced bacon
10 Hot Dog Buns
Pepper Jack Cheese
Lowery’s Seasoned Salt
Spicy Brown Mustard
1) Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees F.
2) Place non stick aluminum foil on grill or regular aluminum foil and spray with non-stick grilling spray.
3) Mash ground beef into 10 long thin dog like patties.
4) Press in the Pepper Jack Cheese.
5) Top with half brat (cut brat in half the long way) and shape beef around cheese and brat.
6) Wrap entire dog with a single slice of thick sliced bacon.
7) Sprinkle with Seasoned Salt.
8) Place on aluminum foil and grill at 350 (Indirect Heat) for approximately 20 minutes turning as needed.
9) Serve on hot dog bun with Spicy Brown Mustard and nothing else… no really you guys…. I’m Super Cereal. It is the perfect topping for this scrumptious concoction … just Spicy Brown Mustard and the Triple Dog Dare You.
10) Take a photo and send it to us PHOTOS @ TailgateMaster.com. We want to see how you tailgate!