Jalapeño Mushroom BombsAugust 10, 2018
One part Mushroom. One part Brown Sugar. One part Jalapeño… Ten Parts Attitude… BOOM!!!
Oh… and did I mention that we wrap ’em with BACON?!?
That’s-a nice-a food on a stick-a.
I have no idea why I wrote that last part with an Italian accent. Forget the pasta… let’s fire up the grill and pull out the skewers.
(Enough For 4 people)
1/4 Jar Sliced Jalapeños
6 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1/2 pound Thick Pepper Bacon
Prep Time: about 15-20 minutes
Total Cook Time: Approximately 15 minutes (depends on how crispy you like your bacon)
1. Remove stems from mushrooms.
2. Insert Jalapenos into mushrooms.
3. Add brown sugar in mushroom to the top.
4. Wrap entire mushroom with bacon and skewer with ur.. um… a skewer, you know… those stick things that you poke thru the meat. You can use them to hold bacon in place. Works great. You should be able to put several mushrooms on a single skewer.
5. Grill until done… be cautious of flare ups from the bacon grease.
Note: Stems can also be skewered and wrapped with bacon.
Can’t have too many kabobs can we? Nope. Didn’t think so.
Like this Recipe? THANK YOU! Please Vote above and share us on Pintrest or Twitter.
Hate this Recipe? Oh… well then, Please click this link.
We are soooooo thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we prolly wouldn’t turn it down 😉