Orange Chicken WingsMarch 25, 2016
Chickity China, the Chinese chicken, Have Some Orange Wings and Your Brain Starts Tickin’…
Don’t wait One Week… make these today!
(Makes 12-14 Wings)
Frozen Cooked Chicken Wings
1 Tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce (linky)*
1/2 Cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce (linky)*
1/2 Cup Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmalade (linky)*
1) Add BBQ Sauce, Orange Marmalade and Soy Sauce to slow cooker and mix well
2) Add Frozen Wings
3) Mix again so Orange Sauce covers all sides of the wings
3) Cover Crock Pot and set on HIGH for two hours.
Wait, What? You Don’t have a Slow Cooker? That’s Crazy talk Pom Pom. 🙂
ALTERNATE GRILLING METHOD:
1) Mix BBQ Sauce, Orange Marmalade and Soy Sauce in large bowl.
2) Pre-Heat Grill to 450 degrees.
3) Cover 75% of grill with aluminum foil and place wings on foil.
4) Grill over indirect heat for 15 minutes.
5) Let rest for two minutes then serve with your Orange Sauce as dip.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer to go with these wings…