Philly Cheese Steak Dip RecipeFebruary 20, 2019
Try this Philly Cheese Steak Dip recipe for your next tailgating at home party.
Ingredients (10-12 Servings)
• 1 lb. deli-sliced chopped roast beef/steaks
• Two 8 ounce blocks of Full Fat Cream Cheese
• 2 ½ Cups of Shredded Provolone Cheese
• 1 Medium Onion, chopped
• 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
• 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
• ¼ Cup of Mayonnaise
• 1 Tbsp of Oil or Butter
• ½ Tsp of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder & Italian Seasoning
• ¼ Tsp of Cayenne
• 2 Tsp Red Wine Vinegar
1. Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add the butter, the onions and a pinch of salt. Cook them for 4-5 minutes until softened. Now add the bell peppers and cook all together for 1 minute.
2. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the Italian seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder & cayenne. Allow the mixture to cool to the room temperature.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Add the cream cheese into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer for 30 secs. Then, add the mayo, sour cream and the red wine vinegar. Mix well together.
4. Season the mixture with ½ tsp of salt & ¼ tsp of black pepper and then add the veggies. Prepare the roast beef using a deli slicer and add it to the mixture, together with 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese.
5. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray and add the prepared dip. Add the remaining shredded cheese to the top and bake the dip for 20-25 minutes. Serve it while it is warm.
Thank you to our friend Kendrick Kotter from Furious Grill for sharing this awesome recipe with us!
We are soooooo thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
Oh… and as long as you are here, you might also enjoy the following related topics:
Beef Recipes | Tailgating Checklist | Smoker Recipes | More Tailgating Tips
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too…