Polynesian Sausage KabobsNovember 8, 2016
Polynesian Sausage Kabobs
This simple, yet perfect Polynesian style marinade will give your crew something to cheer about even before the game starts!
Kabobs: (yield about 5 servings)
1-1/2 pounds smoked kielbasa sausage, or Polish sausage (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 large green pepper (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 small pineapple (cut into 1 inch cubes)
1 small cantaloupe (cut into 1 inch cubes)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1) Use a large bowl and combine all ingredients from the marinade list
2) Add your meat and 1/2 the marinade into a large zip lock bag, seal and refrigerate for 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate the remaining portion of the marinade to use for basting.
3) Drain and discard marinade from the meat.
4) On metal or soaked wooden skewers, assemble your kabobs using the sausage, pepper, pineapple and cantaloupe.
5) grill uncovered over medium heat for 10 minutes (or until sausage is browned). Turn and baste frequently with remaining marinade.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…