Quick & Simple Pigs in a Blanket RecipeFebruary 21, 2019
Tailgating at home? Try this Pigs in a Blanket recipe which is so simple to make, yet so delicious to eat.
Ingredients (6 Servings)
• 8 Hot Dogs, Each Cut into Thirds
• One 8 Ounce Tube Crescent Roll
• (Optional) 1 Tbs of Poppy Seeds
1. Start by preheating the oven at 375°F and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper aside.
2. Then, roll out the crescent rolls and form a square by placing two triangles together. Using a knife or a pizza cutter, cut each triangle into 6 strips.
3. Take the hot dogs and wrap each strip of roll around each hot dog. If you like, you can sprinkle some poppy seeds for more taste.
4. Place the rolls in the oven and bake until they get brown, usually 10-12 minutes.
5. Serve with some Ketchup or BBQ Sauce.
Thank you to our friend Kendrick Kotter from Furious Grill for sharing this awesome recipe with us!
We are soooooo thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we wouldn’t want to insult you by refusing. 😉