Spicy Sausage and Shrimp SkewersJune 3, 2015
I never get tired of food on a stick and you can’t go wrong when you combine yummy shrimp and spicy sausage!
Spicy Pork Sausage
Your Favorite Marinade (This Tangy Marinade is perfect!)
1) Soak the wooden skewers in water for at least an hour.
2) Slice sausage to the same thickness as the width of your shrimp.
3) Marinade your meat (refrigerated or in the cooler) for at least an hour. I like better when it spends 10-12 hours in the marinade.
4) Skewer the meat so that the shrimp wraps around each piece of sausage you should be able to get multiple pieces on each kabob.
5) Grill over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes flipping at the halfway point.
Don’t leave it on too long… shrimp will continue to cook for a couple minutes even after you remove it from the heat.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…