Scrambled Egg MuffinsOctober 26, 2014
Looking for an easy breakfast food when tailgating? Then try this scrambled egg muffin recipe. It’s nice because each person can choose which ingredients they wish to include. It is sure to be a hit.
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
1/2 Cup Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
1/4 Cup Cooked and Sliced Breakfast Sausage
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
1/4 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
1/4 Cup Chopped Peppers (Green/Red/Orange)
1 Aluminum Muffin Tin
Non-Stick Grilling Spray
1) Break eggs into quart size zip-lock bag (actually you should do this at home – makes traveling to the tailgate much safer)
2) Squeeze out as much of the air as you can and seal bag, then scramble the eggs by squeezing the bag multiple times.
3) Spray Muffin Tin with non-stick grilling spray.
4) Fill each cup about 1/3 full with chosen ingredients (First Meat – next veggies & mushrooms – then cheese)
5) Add scrambled eggs to each cup filling almost full. Salt and Pepper to taste.
6) Grill over indirect heat at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. You can test to see if they are done by inserting a knife or skewer in the center, it should come out clean.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…