Shake and Grill DrumsticksApril 8, 2012
Grilled Chicken makes for great outdoor food, especially the leg ’cause, Hello? It has a handle!
Important: Internal temp of chicken should be 165 F when done. Do NOT under cook.
(For 4 people)
8 Chicken Legs
1/2 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 cups Shake ‘n Bake Chicken Seasoning
- Coat grates with non-stick cooking spray or cooking oil, then heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Mix 50% Shake ‘n Bake seasoned mix and 50% brown sugar in a gallon zip-lock freezer bag.
- Add two pieces of chicken (rinsed) at a time to bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken completely with coating. Remove pieces and set aside. Repeat until all drumsticks are covered.
- Grill directly on grate for approx 45 minutes turning as desired.
- Yummy grilled chicken recipe
- Let cool 3-5 minutes before serving.