Slow Cooker Grilled Philly Cheese SteaksApril 2, 2018
Slow Cooker Grilled Philly Cheese Steaks
… otherwise known as Game Day Philly Cheese Steaks in the Crock-pot. This is a good meal when you don’t have time to “baby-sit” the grill, but still want steak! This recipe is a low maintenance meal that you can get ready ahead of time, throw in the slow cooker and pretty much ignore until it’s ready.
2.5-3 lb beef round steak
2 green peppers, sliced thin
1 packet of dry Italian dressing mix
2 cups (about 14 oz) beef stock
½ yellow onion
2 t black pepper
3 t garlic salt
Hoagie buns or a French baguette
Provolone cheese slices
- start by spraying your crock-pot with Pam (non-stick cooking spray) OR use a crock-pot liner for easier clean up!
- on a cutting board cut the beef round steak into thin slices and add to your slow cooker
3) cut your veggies (onion and green peppers)
4) add your onion, green peppers, garlic salt, pepper, dressing mix, and beef stock to the crock pot
5) cover and cook on low for 8 hours
6) finish this man-wich off by toasting the buns on the grill. Add your meat and two provolone cheese slices to your bread.
Use the excess broth from the meat to dip your sandwich in…pairs nicely with french fries.
We are VERY thankful you stopped by Tailgate Master to check out our always free tailgating tips & tricks! We are very humbled and proud have the best tailgaters and super-fans on the interwebtubez who are constantly stopping in and sharing wisdom. Thank you!
*PLEASE NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. We share stuff we like… ’cause we have tried it aaaaaand we liked it. 🙂 If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others (Seriously… we really appreciate it and it encourages us to do even more). We have included some handy social media buttons to make it easy for you…. isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer… well… we would enjoy that too! 🙂