Spicy Asian Chicken WingsMarch 25, 2018
So last weekend I was thinking that I really wanted some spicy Asian wings so I whipped these up. You can go strictly by my recipe… or if you want you can just wing it.
OMG that was a horrifically awful pun. I can’t believe i did that…. OK… yeah truth be told, I’m a huge dufus and can totally believe I just did that.
Anywho… this recipe is 100,000 times better than that pun, and you probably have everything you need at home already so here we go.
1/2 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1 TBS Garlic Powder
1 TBS Red Pepper Flakes
1 TBS Sesame Seeds
1) Mix Honey and Soy Sauce in mixing container (feel free to tweak this ratio to your liking)
2) Add the rest of the spices and mix together
1) Place chicken wings on foil and grill over indirect heat (350F) until nice and crispy. About 15-20 minutes.
2) Wings are done when you see them forming little bubbles underneath the skin (flip once at the half way point)
Alternate Deep Fryer Method:
1) Pour Oil into cast iron pan (1/2 full) and place over direct heat on your grill and then bring the oil temp up to 350 F.
2) Place wings in cooking oil and let cook for 7-10 minutes.
3) Flip with tongs and cook an additional 7-10 minutes — Internal temp should be 165 F (USDA Safe Minimum).
REMOVE WINGS FROM GRILL
Top with Sauce and Serve.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…