Surf and Swine on a StickApril 12, 2015
You know what is better than Sausage and Shrimp? Sausage and Shrimp grilled on a stick!
Uncooked “Tail-On” Shrimp
Your Favorite Marinade (here’s a good one)
1) Soak wooden skewers in water for at least an hour.
2) Slice sausage to the same thickness as the width of your shrimp.
3) Marinade your meat for at least an hour (overnight is better)
4) Skewer the meat so that the shrimp wraps around each piece of sausage you should be able to get multiple pieces on each kebab.
5) Grill over medium heat for 5-7 minutes flipping at the halfway point. Be careful to not overcook.
*NOTE: TailgateMaster.com DOES NOT receive any sort of payment-for-clicks for referring you to products that we review. If you find this information useful, please consider sharing our site with others. We have even included some handy social media buttons (below) to make it easy. Isn’t that swell of us?
OH, and if you feel like buying us a beer…