Veggies and BaconApril 9, 2012
OK… mixed vegetables on the grill is one of the great things to do with fire and it becomes even better if you add BACON! No seriously… bacon + butter + veggies + fire = NOM-NOM-NOM! I’m pretty sure that’s in the periodic table!
Here is a quick recipe that works well. Please comment… what are your favorite combos?
(For 4 people)
1 package frozen vegetables
1/2 pound half cooked Bacon
1/2 cup butter
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Precook bacon about half-way.
- Add frozen vegetables to tinfoil.
- Chop and add bacon, salt and pepper.
- Add butter to top… wrap in tinfoil and cook for minimum 45 minutes.
- Serve with main coarse and enjoy!